About The Foundation
MALTITI FOUNDATION PROFILE
Maltiti Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to facilitating the promotion of quality livelihood for women living in deprived communities in Ghana.
Founded on the belief that when progressive and genuine attention is dedicated to supporting women, it can awaken and release human potential in profound and unique ways.
We seek to promote quality health care and nutrition, sustainable and dignifying economic opportunities, entrepreneurship, informal education, sexual reproductive health among women in deprived communities. This, the Foundation believes when done, will contribute immensely towards the development of women, the nation and the world as a whole.
We further hold the view that women are key players in the development of any nation therefore it is very important we focus our energies towards developing their competencies, empowering them as well as giving them room to operate.
WHAT WE DO
Maltiti Foundation plays a leading role in promoting the activities of women in rural communities. We design programs that train women in different vocational, technical and agricultural ventures aimed at making them self-employed so as to improve their economic conditions.
Maltiti Foundation organizes regular health screenings and provides free medication in these communities. In some critical cases Maltiti Foundation foots hospital bills of beneficiaries with special cases that require special attention in approved medical facilities. This is done with the belief that a healthy woman is a successful woman.
Maltiti Foundation also rans campaigns on sexual reproductive health, STI’s, Family Planning and personal hygiene.
Furthermore, Maltiti Foundation embarks on donation exercises and outreaches to provide various forms of aid.
Maltiti Foundation partners with individuals, governments, corporate bodies, religious bodies among others towards achieving its aims and objectives.
In our bid to promote quality livelihood for women living in deprived communities, we:
- Train women in vocational, technical and agricultural ventures to make them economically empowered.
- Help young girls discover their innate potential and we nurture them to put their potentials into productive use.
- Build strong bonds and partnerships funding agencies.
- Hold regular events and exhibitions, to raise funds for the NGO to contribute to achieving the aims and objectives of the NGO
- Initiate programs to generate a stream of funds for the organization.
- Also providing grants and other funds to programs and initiatives which operate in line with the aims and objectives of this organization.
- Recognize and reward those individuals who strive to make a change in the lives of women in rural Ghana.
- We seek opportunities to collaborate with like-minded organizations
To become the leading organization that seeks the welfare of women in deprived communities by providing them with the requisite support needed to make them self-sufficient.
To promote quality health care and nutrition, sustainable and dignifying economic opportunities, entrepreneurship, informal education, sexual reproductive health among women in deprived communities.
We are committed to the holistic empowerment of women in deprived communities devoid of any kind of prejudice because we believe that when progressive and genuine attention is dedicated to supporting women, it can awaken and release human potential in profound and unique ways.